SAMBO-TEX is committed to protecting your privacy and always striving to protect your privacy.
SAMBO-TEX complies with all personal information protection laws, including the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, which is the main law related to personal information protection.
Personal information is information about an individual who is alive and includes information that can identify an individual by name, resident registration number, etc. (including information that can not be identified by the information alone but can easily be combined with other information to identify it) .
The SAMBO-TEX website is open to the public on the homepage at the front of the homepage, so that you can always see it easily.
The SAMBO-TEX homepage collects and uses the minimum personal information of the user that is necessary for the purpose of providing the best service to the users for the suggestions, complaints, requests for data, etc. for the satisfaction of the customer service for the company and products .
Collected items: e-mail address, name, contact information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes. All information provided by the Member shall not be used for any purpose other than that required for the purposes set forth below, and will seek prior consent if any changes are made.
The SAMBO-TEX website collects personal information for the following purposes:
E-mail address, name, contact information: Confirmation of smooth communication path such as notification of notice, confirmation of doctor's decision, complaint handling, new service / new product
In principle, the Company will immediately delete the personal information of the member when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved.
However, the following cases are exceptionally kept for the specified period.
① Reason for holding information by company's internal policy
- Reason for storage: Coordination of investigations by illegal users, prevention of illegal use, communication secret protection laws and information
② Act on Promotion of Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
- Personal information retention period according to the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the Enforcement Decree: 6 months
- Record of myself: 6 months
- Website visit history: 3 months
If the Company and its affiliates have otherwise agreed to such agreement as required:
- Web site cookie management
The website operates a cookie for the convenience of the user, and the information of the member collected through the cookie is used for the following purposes.
① Providing information differentiated according to individual interests
② Analyze the access frequency and usage habits of members and non-members to provide personalized service and utilize it as a measure of service reorganization
③ Registration of bulletin board
Cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser or log out.
The SAMBO-TEX website uses your personal information within the limits specified in the "purpose of collecting and using personal information" and does not use it beyond the scope of this information or provide it to any other company or organization.
Members may review or modify your personal information at any time.
If you want to view and correct personal information, please click "Change personal information" to directly view or correct it, or contact the person in charge of personal information management and person in charge by writing, telephone or e-mail.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of your personal information through membership, etc..
You can withdraw your consent by withdrawing your consent by clicking "Cancel membership" on the homepage.
We will take necessary measures to make it easier to withdraw consent to the collection of personal information (withdrawal of membership) than to collect personal information.
Administrative Measures In handling personal information of members, we take the following technical measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
① The SAMBO-TEX website restricts access to your personal information to a minimum number of people.
The minimum number of persons is as follows:
- A person who carries out marketing work for the user directly
- Person conducting personal information management tasks such as personal information manager and person in charge
- Inevitable handling of other business personal information
② We conduct periodic in-house training and outsourcing training for employees who handle personal information, such as acquiring new security technologies and obligation to protect personal information.
③ Personal information related handler's takeover of the business is carried out in a state of security maintained and clarified responsibility for personal information accident after entering and leaving.
④ Personal information and general data are not stored together but kept on separate server.
⑤ The computer room and the data storage room are designated as special protection zones to control access.
⑥ The SAMBO-TEX website is not responsible for any mistakes made by users or risks arising from basic Internet risks. Each individual member is responsible for properly managing his / her ID and password to protect his / her personal information.
⑦ In case of loss, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information due to mistakes or other technical management mistakes of the internal administrator
The SAMBO-TEX website may provide you with links to other companies' websites or materials.
The SAMBO-TEX website takes care of your posts and protects them from being tampered with, tampered with, or deleted.
However, this is not the case.
① Spam-related posts (eg, lucky letters, 800 million emails, specific site ads, etc.)
② To spread false sasings to defame others and to defame others
③ The disclosure of the identity of another person without consent, the copyright of the third party such as the right to infringe the content, other bulletin board topics and other posts
④ The SAMBO-TEX website can be used to delete the specific part of the personal information of others without consent in order to promote desirable bulletin board culture. ⑤ If it is possible to move to a bulletin board of another topic, we will make it clear that it will not be misunderstood.
⑥ In other cases, it can be deleted after an explicit or individual warning.
Fundamentally, all rights and responsibilities related to the post are reserved for the author.
In addition, it is difficult to protect the information that is voluntarily disclosed through the post.
The SAMBO-TEX website can process and collect your personal information on an external basis in order to improve the service.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, we will notify you in writing, via e-mail, telephone or on the homepage, about the fiduciary, the period of consignment, the relationship between the service provider and the fiduciary, - In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, it is necessary to strictly follow the instructions of the service provider regarding the protection of personal information through consignment contracts, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third party provision and burden of responsibility in case of accidents, We will clarify the return or destruction of personal information after that and keep the contents of the contract in writing or electronically.
① The SAMBO-TEX website will not transmit commercial information for commercial purposes against your express intent to opt out.
② The SAMBO-TEX website will make it easy for you to recognize the following in the title and body of the e-mail if the member agrees to send the e-mail including newsletters.
- Subject line of e-mail: You can not display the text (advertisement) in the subject line and display the main content of the e-mail body.
- The body of the e-mail: The name, e-mail address, telephone number and address of the sender, how to deny the receipt (Korean / English), and when to accept the receipt.
In order to protect customer's personal information and handle complaints and inquiries related to personal information, we have designated the related departments as below. We value your feedback very much. If you have any questions about personal information, please contact the personal information management department below. We will respond promptly and faithfully to your inquiries.
Personal Information Management Responsibilities and Contacts : 82-53-585-9680
Personal information manager :SAMBO-TEX Yuni (sales manager)
Department : SAMBO-TEX
EmailAddress : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the following organizations if you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement.
1. Individual Dispute Resolution Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/spo/index.jsp/02-3480-3600)
4. Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)